List any ideas, thoughts or suggestions you may have for the future success of WikiResearcher.
- The WikiResearcher logo is definitely DRAFT and decidedly Kitsch -- we must establish a community process for the design and selection of a respectable logo for the project.
- Contest on openclipart a la http://www.openclipart.org/fcrc-logo a possibility.
- This is a new wiki -- which of the WikiEducator templates do we need to migrate to WikiResearcher?
- What is the average rejection rate for peer reviewed articles? This is potentially a significant waste of human resource -- Can WikiResearcher become a supportive community environment to collectively develop the capability of prospective researchers? What happens to the draft outputs of publications rejected? Is there a reuse opportunity here to improve the efficiency of research?
- WikiResearcher could be an important step towards the development of a research agenda for OERs, amongst other areas.
- What Portal pages are needed? For example,
- Researchers and their research fields (would they need to be arranged by name or by research field)
- Research topics (how would these be organised?)
- Research funding?
- Open Access Journals - A list with the type of papers suitable (e.g. NACCQ/CITRENZ BACIT - http://naccq.ac.nz/bacit/about.html)