Comparison of Open Source Technologies to support Open Education Resource Repositories in Computer Science
- Other titles?
- LMS (Moodle)
- CMS (Drupal - http://algoviz.org/, Joomla)
- Blogs (Wordpress)
- Wiki MediaWiki (http://wiki.virtualsquare.org/wiki/index.php/VDE_Basic_Networking), Wikspaces
- Others DSpace (http://www.citidel.org/)
Physical (citadel?) vs virtual repositories (mainly links)
What makes sense in a repository? Syllabi, content, visualisations, assessments?
Completeness (e.g wiki issue)?
This paper was constructed using wikiresearcher ( http://wikiresearcher.org/index.php?title=User:Mverhaart/Paper/OpenSrcTech_OERRepositories ) I would like to acknowledge the assistance of the following people
If you have added / amended the page could you add your "handle" below using Your name -~~~~ ; e.g.
- Michael Verhaart -Michael Verhaart 05:41, 19 July 2011 (UTC)
Outline of proposal
What the research will involve
How you will analyse the data
Why you chose the topic
Links to previous research
Why this is different or unique
Research objectives, questions or hypothesis
Justify why the research you are proposing is important or significant
Areas for further research from the current literature
Paradigm and epistemology
Show how you used the lit review to create your own methodology
Research Design and Method / Findings
reliability and validity
strengths and weaknesses of the method
Analysis and Discussion
Limitations of the study
- The lesson Plan Search Engine
- is made up of over 50 verified and reputable teaching sites that DO NOT charge for lesson plans.
OER Session 2 - Finding and Using OER: The WHERE and the WHEN
For more information about ...
- MERLOT, go to www.merlot.org.
- IMS Global, go to www.imsglobal.org.
- OER Commons go to www.oercommons.org.
- College Open Textbooks, go to www.collegeopentextbooks.org.
- Connexions, go to cnx.org.
- SoftChalk go to www.softchalk.com; SoftChalk CONNECT go to www.softchalkconnect.com.